- Building sustained, long-term resilience for people and communities.
- Provide support for vulnerable people, enable asset-based community-led social action and support organisations to collaborate.
- Provide one to one person centred, strength and outcomes focussed support for vulnerable people.
- Enable local people and communities to take social action that enhances wellbeing of communities and builds strong and resilient communities.
- Support and develop strong and resilient organisations that can adapt to and meet community needs.
- Lead on digital transformation that enables organisations to collaborate and meet outcomes for communities and vulnerable people.
- Host and co-ordinate the work of Northamptonshire Black Communities Together (NBCT) bringing together Black Community Organisations,
- NBCT is a collaboration of over 25 black organisations brought together as a direct result of the disproportionate impact of Covid on black communities Back Lives Matter to overcome health and other inequalities.